Most Employers understand they need to provide a work environment that creates motivation in people. However, many employers fail to grasp the significance of motivation as a necessary component in accomplishing their mission and vision.
In this video I’ll explain the importance of the skill associated with having good conversations and your stress level.
Hello, I’m The Stress Master,
My name is Ches Moulton.
If you get value from this video…please Give it a “thumbs Up”…and if you’re new here…subscribe to the channel…leave a comment… and please…remember to click the bell so you’ll know when I post more videos designed to help you get control of your stress. Once and for all.
Even when they understand the importance of motivation, many employers often lack the skill and knowledge to provide a work environment that stimulates employee motivation.
Employers must learn how to motivate their staff. Creating an environment in which employees feel motivated about their occupation, involves both intrinsically satisfying and extrinsically encouraging factors.
Employee motivation derives from a combination of fulfilled needs and expectations about the assigned tasks and the overall environment. These variables make motivating employees challenging.
But…motivated employees are happy employees…and happy employees are less stressed employees… and less stressed employees are productive employees
Here are nine factors that are present in a work environment that many employees find motivating.
- Doing work that is fulfilling and makes a positive impact on someones life.
- Management and leadership actions that empower employees.
- Transparent and regular communication about issues important to employees.
- Treating employees with respect.
- Providing regular employee recognition.
- Feedback and coaching from managers and leaders.
- Above industry-average benefits and compensation.
- Providing employee perks and company activities.
- Positively managing employees within a success framework of goals, measurements, and clear expectations.
So…What’s in your work environment that motivates you?
If you’d like to discuss how I can help you, contact me today and arrange a discovery session.
Additionally, if you need a speaker for one of your events, then just send me an email at email@example.com
Here’s to mastering your stress.
My name is Ches Moulton and I’m The Stress Master
For more information…including video’s, resources to download and an opportunity to join me when I am live…please visit me at www.thestressmaster.com
#stress #workstress #stressmanagement #stressmaster #workplacestress #mystressors #stressatworkuk #thestressmaster #chesmoulton